Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My TranSantiago Experience

Hello classmates and bloggers, today I must tell you about my opinion of Transantiago, the public transport system in my city, 'Santiago de Chile'.
I had never used public transport, but when I began to go to Pre-U, I had to learn to use this system, and this year the transantiago began too. It was very complicated in that moment, because I didn't have idea about this system, I just knew about it by the news, bad news.
I remember that I leaved from pre-u in the night, and the bus delayed very much. The system was very disorganized and a madness. A year later, the system was better, or I believe it. Maybe was because I went to class in the University in the afternoon, so in that hours the bus and Metro was free. But the problem began in the night again.
The bus was few by a lot of people. The demand was biggest. The minister said ''the public transport keeps getting better, more busses and more exclusive road by its''. The system really looked better, but even lacked.
This year, I think that system to be better. Now the number of busses is greater, and the exclusive road by busses helps very much, because the trip is faster. The metro in the morning keeps full, and the trip on it, is very uncomfortable.
I would like some changes in the transports system (busses and subway) for that better. For example, more transport culture for the people, more busses on the street, more frecuently.
(To be continued..)

2 comments:

  1. Hello juanin Im The first in post jajaja.
    Your post is very interesting. The things that you think with mine are closely together. I wait that if it thing changes this better this great system.

    Regards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juanin!... for me it was pretty much the same. I started to use the bus and the new system when I began to go to the preuniversitario, but for me it was easy cuz I had a bus that leave me right in the front of the preu and at night my mom or dad picked me up, so it wasn't so bad for me.

    And now... it's good. I have a rout bus that leaves me to blocks from university and two blocks from my house, so I like Transantiago.

    See ya. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete