Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Music Again!!

Hello classmates and bloggers, today I am going to tell you about music.
For me, music is very important, because it is the soundtrack of my life, I think that all people have their own soundtrack.

My favorite kinds of music are pop, rock, latin. I have a blog dedicated to my favorite songs, in that blog I upload some ranking, for example. It is very good fun, and I do it in my free time or when I don't have homework.

I listen to this music for different moods, when I am happy, sad, bored or nostalgic, I listen to music to change my mood or to get into this feeling.

My favorite songs are downloaded from programs such as Ares, Youtube or other, but I don't remember the name now. Ares is very fast, but it downloads a lot of computer viruses, so I changed to Youtube, in U-tube, you can write the name of the song that you want, with the words: ''download''. And always you find the song that you want to hear.

I follow some artist, but I'm not a really fan of some artist, for example, I like a singer, but I like his music, I don't interested in his life detail, his scandals... yes, because is a fun gossip. My favorite pop star Britney Spears, in the rock, my favorite band are: Staind, Coldplay, My Chemical Brothers, and my latin favorite artists are: Shakira, Alex Ubago, La Oreja de Van Gogh, and a lot of spanish artist and band.

I hear this artist because they and their music accompany me in my different times of my life, moods, and special moments.

For example I use music to when I do different things, to study or when I am doing a homerwork or paper, I usually hear latin music, because is generally slow, like ballads. Sometimes I heard english ballad too, so I can be quiet working. When I am happy, I hear pop, dance or other kind of music, I like the percussion in the music, and when I am sad I hear rock music or ballad, because is more intense.

The music isn't just an accompaniment in my life, because this save my best/worse times of my life. I don't know that I am doing without music.

1 comment:

  1. I like the music that you like... we have similar taste of music, so that's great. Thank you for send me songs or dowloading it to me...

    See ya!. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete