Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Personal Soundtrack

Hello bloggers!!

Today, I speak about a song. I don't know that song is my favourite, but the song I choose I very like it. The song is called "So Far Away" by Staind from then album '14 Shades Of Grey' released on 2003 and was #1 on Billboard 200. This song was #24 on Billboard Hot 100, but #1 on Modern Rock Track.

The true is that I heard this song a long time later on 2005.
I did have that sing a song for my English class. When I look a song for singing, I found a video music, was So Far Away.

The song catch me, I like it immediatly. I have found the song for sing in my class. What said the lyrics from this song? I really don't know. Until today.

The lyrics tell about the growth of a person in his life. And the music from this song, I like too is a mix between rock and ballad kept very good, for me. For both reasons, I like it.
I sang So Far Away, and for my surprise, to my teacher was Staind's fan. Ooh!.. He like it too.

Well... I believe that you know whom was my mark for sing with a fan as teacher.
I put a link If you want to hear the song or watch its music video, but isn't the official, because now I didn't find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9tNdV7hsRYI

-----------------------------
So Far Away
Staind
14 Shades Of Grey (2003)
-----------------------------


This is my life
Its not what it was before
All these feelings i've shared
And these are my dreams
That i'd never lived before
Somebody shake me
'Cause i
I must be sleeping
[chorus]
Now that we're here,
It's so far away
All the struggle we thought was in vain
All the mistakes,
One life contained
They all finally start to go away
Now that we're here its so far away
And i feel like i can face the day i can forgive
And i'm not ashamed to be the person that i am today
These are my words
that i've never said before
I think i'm doing okay
and this is the smile that i've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause i
I must be sleeping
[chorus]
I'm so afraid of waking
Please don't shake me
Afraid of waking
Please don't shake me
[chorus]

5 comments:

  1. I dont know this song.... I think that you post will be about britney song!! xD
    I´M goingo to see the video in my house, I promisse You!
    Bye
    see u in the microetest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn´t know if I heard this song once, but... It doesn´t matter.
    see you later alligator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello juanin
    I dont heard this song , but in your comment your song is very interesting .
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juannin! i don't know the song, but Staind rocks! i know a few songs and they're great. The song that you talk about I don't know it, but soon I will.

    Love your blog! your top 10 are great.. The Climb by Miley Cyrus it's such a great song.. very very lovely, very very meaningful to me.

    See you tomorrow! take care.

    XOXO.. Paula.

    PS: i hope you'll be the most popular once again. =)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello juanin
    I do not know is song, but if you say that is great,I believe you.
    bye

    ReplyDelete