Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My BFF



Hello, today I want to speak about my Best Friends Forever. They are Macarena and Patricio, we were friend from the school. I met Patricio when I was in third of the primary, We were classmates until I went to other school. I met Macarena on first of the secundary in my new school, we were classmates and we were sitting together.

In third of the secundary, Patricio had some problems, and he went to my school. So, Macarena, Patricio and Me became the best friends until now. We have a lot of thing in common, such us music style, our mood and humor, hobbies, favorite movies, and a lot of other things.

I like my best friends because I have a great time when I am spending my time with them, playing games, hunging out, eating tasty food, watching a good movie.
Some experiences with they... I remember we used to skip classes, English and Spanish Class. I guess that is the reason because I'm taking english lessons now at the university (thanks friends). I also remember our teachers used to make us live the classroom because of our laugh attacks, they were too contagious and distractive for the rest of the class.
xD

8 comments:

  1. hello juanin
    Do you maked the " cimarra"?
    that good I hope the tou have passed it well.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello juannin
    yuor best friend they meet nice but very naughty.
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaahaha
    You like the hot dogs! you always eat very excited..aahahaha
    byee bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O
    Oh my god!
    you like HOTdogs ... and as said cony, you're very happy.
    I hope that this weekend will be funny
    Are you ready?

    Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  5. jaja very funny pictures... the friends are very importants

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi juanin!
    yours pictures are so nice...
    you are very friendly

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Juan Antonio
    Have you ever had disagreements with these friends?

    ReplyDelete