Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Billboard.com

Hiya bloggers!
How are you??

My favourite web site is Billboard.com, because I like music and to know about artists, I can see music video and keep up the Billboard's list too. The Billboard's list are very famous and are important for the artist's career. I discovered when I looked for covers for my disc in Window Media Play. And I discovered that I can see the biography of my favourite artist.
I am constantly visiting this web site three times for week, because I like to know 'what song is in the Hot 100?', in the top 20, they always have the best music and for me too. If you want to know what are most popular songs in Latin American, you can visit Hot Latin Song in Billboard.com or top100america.com is a web site in spanish for spanish americans. For an artist to be #1 in the Billboard Hot 100 mean fame or a great hit, so is very important for they and for me (because I hear good music).
If now you want to discovered Billboard.com click here:

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know this site, It is very interesting!

    Thanks Juanin!!
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O
    this website is like mtv online?
    I like it =)
    But I dont konw if i want to read about the songs more hots xD, is so general, i prefiere have my own musicstyle. xD
    SEEU

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello juanin
    DO you have munch time?
    it looks that like this is, but in my opinion is very well and also I like this site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello juanin
    you are very popular! ahahahahaa
    My favourite musical web site is youtube...

    see you soon.
    I don´t understand your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juanin!.. I like billboard too, but to be honest I don't visit the web site.. I read in other web sites things that Billboard publishes. And.. you're right, it's very important for the artist be on a billboard chart.

    Some of my favourites songs have been at numer one.. So, yeah, Billboard rocks!.

    See you soon! xoxo.
    Paula.

    PS: I see that once again.. you're the most popular =)!.

    ReplyDelete