Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Monday, May 18, 2009

Dear Blanca and Ñañusca

Hello, I'm Juan Antonio and this happy minute I'm to talk about my pets.

In my house there are two dogs, Blanca and Ñañusca, I sometimes call them rabbit or teddy bears as cuddle.

Blanca is the oldest, it is 5 years old, it was born on July 13, but she came to my house the last week of August in 2003. Ñañusca is 2 years old, she is the niece of Blanca, because she is the daughter of a sister from the same litter that Blanca.

Ñañusca is the most loving and playful and Blanca is a bit grumpy but both are very loved and they are part of the family.

The photo is when Ñañusca (Ñañuskitty of cuddle) arrived to my house and my family. I think when I look this picture that Blanca say: ''What is it?, Is a plush for my?''

No comments:

Post a Comment