Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Like Tech


I love technologies, and today, a news very important get to me. Today is Nokia's 5800 unreleased, this phone, is more music player that phone, like to me, I like music, this phone is a dream.
We can save 6000 songs in 8 GB!!, Nokia 5800 Xpress Music have a powerful speaker for that we have a musical experience really. I like cellphone technology, actually this phone, we can used by speak, chat, met people, listen music, watch videos, make movies and bloopers, and record a conversation, a bored class, etc.

I haven't this mobil phone... :'( , but I want to have it.

For now, I can listen to music in my PC and speak by my phone. A both I used very much, when I 'study' in the computer I listen music too. All time. But I used my phone by call my friends and parents wery little time, I prefer used it for listen music, and take photos.

My mobil phone I acquerid it, when the battery of my last cellphone died on April. That phone was my first cell, and gave it during my b'day on July, 2005, now that bad I miss it. And my first computer, we acquerided when I was 5 years old, and this moment, we (I and my computer) was inseparables.
Ahaha... I like both because I can to used their for my entertaiment, study, chat, make videos, take photos, sail on internet, met people, play with my brothers, and a lot more thing. My life without would awful, very bored, without plays, music, and without I can speak with the world!!
I hope that this never ever happen.

4 comments:

  1. uuuuhh! that mobile phone is very nice!...
    I like it , clearly this object is very useful for us =D.
    I miss my mobile phone =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! I like it your blog, it's very nice as my blog ajajaja. And this cell phone it's really amazing, but I would fear miss it as happened to Karen ooh ajaja

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to have that phone too... I looks wicked!!!

    ReplyDelete