Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Me

Welcome to my life!! (like Simple Plan's song),
I'm Juan Antonio,
but my friend call me Juannin, thank
a personage from TV show '31 Minutos'.

I'm nineteen, and study Public Administration in the Universidad de Chile.

It is my second blog, the first I don't use because, I forget the password...
But now, I'm back in the i-world.

Right now, I'm in the english class, I reach the level 3, but I must confess, that I am a lot scared,
I want to learn this language, and aprove this subject, with a fine mark.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the progress with your blog!!! Remember that what you need to pass the English class is to dedicate a bit of extra time outside class.
    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juanin Hello!

    How are you? I'm fine and happy because you liked my blog, I have more surprises for the blog:) and also your blog is great ^^

    I see you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete