Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ruinas Jesuitas (Jesuits Ruins)


Hello, I'm back to tell about this photo. Isn't it beautiful ?, Yes is true. The photo was taken in 2007 during my trip in Argentina, are the Ruinas Jesuitas or Jesuits Ruins, in english.

The Ruinas Jesuitas are in Misiones Province located in the northeastern of Argentina.
That day, we went back to Chile, the bus did a parade in Misiones, for eat, buy , taken photos, and visit this ruins.

Dedicated me to buy a lot of things, so I didn't get in to Jesuits Reduction, because I spent my money buying, but my friend Rayen yes, she did it, and she took this photo for me.

'This place is very special, I felt fine, as well as being peaceful, it's also beautiful' she said. And I feel it when I see it.

We ate hamburgers in a little restaurant. During the afternoon, we continuos with our trip.
I remember that this day ended in the border between Chile and Argentina, named Los Libertadores.

Afterwards, the bus arrive to Teatro Municipal de Santiago, and I said good bye to Rayen.
Although we don't see each other anymore, we keep our friendship by internet, but we plan to get together in a tematic park.

1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful picture Juan Antonio. I hope I can visit this place one day.
    Regards,

    ReplyDelete