Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Career



I study public management on University of Chile, I chose this career, because I like its syllabus is very comprehensive, because have management, mathematics, sociology, statistics, and a little of history, and philosophy.

And because in my future, I will work with people, or making public policies, although I would be diplomatic or ambassador in Dubai, UAE (in the photo) or India and other countries with an exotic culture for me and my life. The Assian culture is very interesting its tradition, religion, architecture, and I would like to learn the language of other people in the world, are something to catch my attention.

The professional of the Public Management are contributing for the developt of the countries, their economy, and in the people's quality of life keeps getting better. For we can achieve this objetives, we need tools as a good academic preparation and comprehensive, with technic values, human and ecological values, until state's resource with people's participation.

Well, going back to myself, my favourites subjects are Theory of the Science, Management, and Language. I don't like to study Law, because is very boring. Well, theory is boring too, but is a little more interesting, because have something of physics, biology, and other sciences.

If you question me Do you like your career? My answer now is so - so, but I like result and its finish.

7 comments:

  1. I don´t have any idea that you want to work in others countries, that´s interesting! I hope you can do it in the future. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that is true, we learn about many things and thats fun, except maths...
    It´s great that you want be diplomatic, there are many interesting stories about the dark life in the embassies... I will tell you some day jaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is very interesting, the option of work in the diplomatic, and know other people and his reallity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, is very interesting that you wants be diplomatic and that good that you like " sciency theory", take care munch, la clau

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is very interesting your comment, becuase I have joint , but no Your likes for math bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like science theory too, and I think the teacher is really nice. I don't want to be a diplomatic... i hope you can.

    See you.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Juan Antonio:
    you are the most popular blogger this week. very interesting words....

    ReplyDelete