Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Back Here!!

Hello, in my last post I said ''this is not the final'' and I have the reason.

Today, I'm back to write in this blog, for one thing, my new english class, new level, I don't know how it'll be. I must confessed that I'm a few scared.

But for to start a new life or something new, is very good that you do a flashback. Why?

Because you can save the best moment and forget the bad times. Or I believe this.

In the last semester, I learned a lot of things, new people, friends, teachers, subjects, and entertaiment thing and thing very boring. I had incredibles group work, and the tematics was interesed for me, for example, to Theory of the Science, we did a paper about surrealism, I like this art tendency and worked was entertaiment, maybe this is not a ''public management'' topic, but I believe that is good get over the common thing and have a good time.

''Have a good time'' should be that you practice some sport, for example, the last semester I began to go to swimming pool, the true is I know to swim, but now I learned more, also the sport helps to your health.

And.. among other things, I wrote for fist time a blog in english, this was all challenger for me, because is very difficult to write in other language, and I believe that I forget it, but the practice will help me.

A final idea, in my class I'm with my friends and new people. I hope that the class is a nice experience.

PD: I think that this text is the most boring that I have written. But I shall return in glory and majesty coming soon. Ahhahah...


Good Bye!


J-An.

No comments:

Post a Comment