Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Last Goodbye

Hello classmates and bloggers. This is my last post for this english class. It really was a wonderful experience. I believe that this blog help me to write very much. Because I am thinking in continued with this blog, maybe in english, maybe in spanish or who know!!!...

I hope that my blog have you like. I did that it was the more personal possible. Could I? I don't know, only you know. Tomorrow I will be twenty. Yes, is my birthday... hahah... so I am sad because in this blog I left beauty moment in this school's pc, where we upload the post, until I always laughted. Is the time! ...

My last trasmission is ended. For Now.
pd: Holiday, Holiday!!!... I am hoping for you!!!.

4 comments:

  1. Juaniiin
    you shouldn´t be sad, the life continue and you said: Tomorrow is your birthday!!! and your presente will be the stadistics global test xd
    see u tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to you!!! (8)

    this is a little post
    but you should continue with this blog..

    a year more!!
    What does it matter!(8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello juanin
    Is great that you sit fondness for you blogger
    and it is very beatifull your blogger
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello juanin..
    happy birthday XD ajajajaa
    the stadistics work and the last test finished!!! I am happy and tired..

    bye

    ReplyDelete