Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Ideal Job

Hello, today I will speak about my ideal job. It is very difficult that I think in its, because... I do not know that I would be.

But... The crazier ideal jobs that I have thought are... YouTube star, ahhaha.. or singer, but the most realistic is will be a photographer. I can not be a YouTube star, because I should that to have speciall abilities, and I believe that I don not have this specialty. And I will be singer is impossible because and I do not know sing. :'(.
(This photo was catched by me)
If I were a photographer only I needed a camera, battery, and a good catch. Also I like catch a good photos and this is my favorite hobby until that my camera died. Is awful. I think that the skills for to be photographer is to have a camera in the right time, and to catch a beutiful moment (or polemic moment). Ahahaha. I like this job because is very relaxing, is free, and very own.

This kind of job is not difficult find it like hobby. But is very difficult to gain money, because today, the Photography is not a professional career, maybe the paparazzis only reach to gain money for us polemic photo, but this do not interesting me.

If you see a good look, and you have a camera, you can be a photographer.

5 comments:

  1. wow!
    all in this classmate are artists.
    this is a good job!
    salute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ju :
    When was child I like photographer too.
    Bye Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi juanin!
    this is a really beautiful job, but more people considered it more like a hobby than a real job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha, I knew!! BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS PIMP THE PICTURES..
    AND,, YOU ARE A paparazzi.. YOU KNOW, AND PAULA KNOW TOO, AJAJ
    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  5. jajaja you have reason, the money is a problem with this job... maybe can be your hobby :D
    SEE U

    ReplyDelete