Perfil de Facebook de Juan Antonio Castillo Gallardo

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Like Critic

Today my work is critique a one classmate's blog. So I chose to my friend: Constanza Faune. Her blog is http://theblogofthecony.blogspot.com/ and I chose because is my friend and I can critique her without that she angry with me.

Well, HERE WE GO!!

The post that I will critique is ''Facebook'' posted by Constanza Faune. You can see it in this links: http://theblogofthecony.blogspot.com/2009/05/facebook.html This post is very entertaining, but what happened? Cony in a first place said us ''I haven't one favourite web site'' (Faune, 2009). But she spoke about Facebook like this web site was the most incredible, so it caused a bipolar opinion, and this is very freak, but is funny.

I continued, Cony said ''You know all life of your friends.. ahahaha. Even you can know their life sentimental ...ahahhaa '' (Faune, 2009). This sentences is the best for to explain the important that is web site for she. Ahahaha... she only want know about gossips. Ahahha... and who don't?

If this information is very very important for friends, and for speak with and about they. Ahahahaha...... This post is my favourite, look my comments about ''Facebook'' (Faune, 2009).

''Jn. Antonio said...

Constanza Faune, If you like Facebook is for one reason...The tittle-tattle ahhaha... Gossip Girl. but it's alright, All have a guilty pleasure. Ahahah... (May 12, 2009 10:35 AM) ''

My comment show the funny that I find it.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Well...Now, I must speak about all blog her. This blog is very pink, but have a 'touch' more extreme, with the tigger in the title of her blog, well I must say that her blog was arranged because my blog was very 'top' and popular. Ahhaha.... she want be like me, the most commented. Hhhahahaha...

I always found this blog for leave my comments, but I see 'Pacman' and I cann't don't played , so I didn't write my comments because I prefer play. I am pacmaniatic or pacman's fan.
I think that the Cony's Blog needs more colours, I like the videos, pictures and photos that stay in the gadget, this blog aren't boring, and if the topic was boring, the photo for each entrance was very funny and you can told about the picture and jump the boring topic. Haha hehe haha....

In the video's gadget you can see Coldplay or Metallica, I like Coldplay, so I like this blog for this reason.
Is time of that I leave this PC, my work is ended..... or I believe it.

4 comments:

  1. wuajjajajajjaa
    wuajjaja
    Juanin, really, you are a great in this job xD
    My critique es very bored... u.u but I love when you said " Is a bipolar opinion" and the "( Faune,2009) was the best!

    bUT, CONI IS A GOSSIP GIRL?? I desagree with you...

    See u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kjakjjakjka the APA quote!!!!

    you are the Cony's boyfirend???
    o.O!!
    OMG!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. aahahaa
    juanin thank for write me :=)
    you post is very long, but very funny aahahaa

    later. where techer dettoni ¬¬
    regars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juan Antonio. What a great post! You are really creative. Great job!

    ReplyDelete